Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
My favorite shiny Pokemon is Mega Garchomp. I mean, just look at it. IT"S PANK!!
[Image: tumblr_n8roqvuoIZ1sod7kjo1_500.jpg]

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Well, I would love a Staraptor. Never mind the fact that it looks awesome, and it is very strong, I could fly. FRIGGIN FLY!

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?  
Normal type. Mega Bidoof FTW!

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
I personally want it to be specific area types. I mean, you shouldn't be finding a Wailord in the dessert, nor should you be finding a Beartic in California (which is also a dessert)

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?  
Well, I am creative, and logical. I am active and studious. My bank account password is ******* (just seven asterisks). I am not a big fan of cats or dogs, but I do like birds. Ducks are just so huggable! I want to pick them up and ruffle their feathers with my nose, and then stroke their very soft butt feathers. Oooh. Soft butt feathers. AND PUFFINS ARE JUST SO ROUND AND BEAKY!! BEAKY!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Delta - Sep 25, 2015, 11:34 AM