Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
I'm not new to this forum, but I've recently risen from the shadows. Kappa
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
My favorite shiny is obviously Sylveon, such cute!
If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Sylveon again, I would certainly need that cuteness in my life and he or she would protect me with the ribbons. (and good hugs)
What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
I would love to have Water Gym.  
Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
For Pokemon Go I think there should be roaming pokemons and ultimate legendaries should be available in general landmarks like the Pyramids of Giza or something like that.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
I'm a bit of a mix between creative and logical, also quite active and studious since I swim 5 days a week and got into four honor classes this year. Bank account password: Confidential Kappa. And I'm more of a dog person, don't really trust cats that much, I do respect them though.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Evyii - Sep 25, 2015, 02:30 PM