Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
My favorite shiny pokemon is probably greninja, he's one slick pimp in that black. But I think a lot of the original 150 and even a lot of the johto characters could use a second look. Also water types. Why are most of them just pink or purple when shiny?

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Latios/latias. Oh a world where I could soar in the sky...

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
Could there be a status gym? The paraflynch gym?

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
I hope that there are a variety of pokemon everywhere. I don't want to have to travel more than a few miles just to play a phone game.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
I am a creative person that life has forced to be logical. I have cats but they have made me like dogs better. I love them but they are selfish jackwagons.

My bank account password is: A SECRET

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by bradar485 - Sep 25, 2015, 02:49 PM