Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Comment or 1000 years of bad luck + Rogue punches you in the face.
(Completely guilty of both of these things but willing to change) Something that keeps me coming to the forum is the communities unwillingness to read, and their ability to ruin posts. The second one is funny from time to time, but people need to learn when and when not to do it. (Not talking bout eckley or pk, one of you is great the other is terrible.) And about the reading thing, I know there's nothing to do about it, but it's just really discouraging when I get questions I've already answered.
And I totally agree with all this tournament talk, but why limit it to Pokemon? Let's have some smash tournaments I can lose at.

My brain works to slow for my own good, but I thought of another thing.

There's a lot of separation in this community, whether it be this site and others, what meta people play, or even #teamreplay and #teamforum. I know the teams thing is a joke, but the lack of forum people at replay and the lack of replay people here is pretty lame. We should just be #teamthosepeopleprettymediocreatpokemon.

I can't really propose a solution to hostility between this community and others, but we should all do our best to lessen that gap.

And the whole Smogon vs VGC thing is silly. They're both fun, and you liking one over the other doesn't make it better. The best meta is Rotation Little Cup, we all know this. We need to have tournaments of both, be all inclusive. And if you don't want to participate? That's fine, don't start anything though.

Sorry if some of these don't make sense, I'm really tired, but I don't want to forget either.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comment or 1000 years of bad luck + Rogue punches you in the face. - by Reed - Oct 31, 2015, 08:30 AM