Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Comment or 1000 years of bad luck + Rogue punches you in the face.
So I want to elaborate on one point I made in my previous post and its about the fine line between the replay and the forum. So for anyone who knows me in the community knows I used to be only on the replay and rarely on the forums. Now I am on both with equal time. Though each respected part (replay and forums) have their pros and cons. I feel like if we don't have them merge more there will be a even bigger gap between the normal's and the casuals in the community. Now I'm not saying that all forum members go to the replay and I'm not saying all replay go to the forums. I saying that we should weave people in both like how you weave a basket. The whole #TeamForum and #TeamReplay thing was always a stupid thing in my eyes, forcing people to join one or the other causing that line to become wider. To put a example behind this, if you ever seen the replay, you usually see regulars like me and a few other people. And most of the regulars are know on both sides of the community( one way or another). And with the forums you have those "star" members who help out whenever they can.Now you might be thinking " oh why would i want to go to the replay?" well you can talk to people in real time and get help on trading and evolving pokemon. Now people in the replay will be thinking " why would i go to the forums?" Well you can have question you have answered pretty quickly. And from this you balance out the negatives of each side and strengthen the community as whole. But the bottom line is for the community grow we need the line between the two different parts of the community to come closer.
A legend fallen from grace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comment or 1000 years of bad luck + Rogue punches you in the face. - by Unit501 - Nov 1, 2015, 11:23 PM