Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who is your most memorable Pokemon?
Charmander - It was my first ever Pokemon when I first started! Then for every game I restarted, and even for Pokemon X, I chose Charmander. I felt funny whenever I chose a different starter :P The best thing was the first ever Charmander I received from Prof.Oak was a GIRL, and me being a girl too, I felt an instant connection to it, haha!

Also Pikachu for the mystery dungeon series. I needed Pikachu to be my partner because I was extremely fond of it encouraging me (as a Charmander, later on as a Mudkip in Explorers of Time) and being well... plain, old, good Pikachu Smile Also for all the games, 'my partner's' characteristics suit Pikachu too well!

Latias was the one in which got my adrenaline spiking when I was finding it in Slateport City, and found it, BUT I didn't have Mean Look and it got away! I even had a diary post to write about it and even though I was playing Pokemon on the bed, my adrenaline was in a rush to my little 11 year old self xD
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!

Messages In This Thread
Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by skrewUps - Nov 14, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by bamman - Nov 14, 2015, 12:20 AM
RE: Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by Jdawg - Nov 14, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by jouzea - Nov 15, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by Wei - Nov 16, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Who is your most memorable Pokemon? - by Saiaku - Nov 22, 2015, 01:51 PM