Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Best way to level Pokemon (gain experience) in ORAS?
This is THE ONLY THING I seen about the Blissey exp thing:
https://www.facebook.com/SmogonU/photos/...90/?type=1

Other then that, they BEST way I know of is camera crew besides the elite 4, the camera crew is the girl and guy who appear 3 times, in different spots but repeats every time.

The first spot is is at Route 111, fly there, go right, then down as tho you were going to Maulville and you will see them, the next place is 118, fly there and go left this time as tho you were going to Maulville, and you will see them, the next place is 120 (to the right of Fortree, just go right and you will see them.

NOW they will ask you to do an interview, I ALWAYS answer is as Slaughtered! The reason being is cause I DID slaughter them and its long enough to just keep spamming the A button, lol. Hope this helps!

OH and before I forget, they will have 7.2k money with Amulet coin, I dont remember how much for O-Power 1-3. And they will end up always having a lvl45 Loudred and a Magneton.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way to level Pokemon (gain experience) in ORAS? - by Ragnarokist - Nov 27, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Best way to level Pokemon (gain experience) in ORAS? - by RagnoroX - Jan 4, 2015, 09:55 PM