Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need advise for my Festive Feud team!
(Dec 2, 2015, 11:48 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Scizor (and by extension Mega Scizor) tend to do well with Rain nerfing its only weakness while providing valuable Priority and a means of safely switching your rain sweepers into play. Your team only has 1 flying-type resist and with the threat presented by Talonflame and/or Rain-boosted Hurricanes, I'd suggest a rock or steel type that's not going to give you an additional Grass, Water or Fire weakness in the process. Best I found that fits the bill is Tyrantrum, who also has the advantage of providing an extra Dragon counter.
    -sandragon13

Thank you for the suggestions, I think tyranitar would be a good addition, sand could help out chipping away damage and finishing off a focus sash holder. I'll add him to the team and try it out in showdown. Tyrantrum is one of my all time favorite pokémon, when I read your suggestion I was skeptical because he's a very weak pokémon, especially considering his rock typing. But the fact that he is a dragon counter is really good, and I'll definitely try him out in showdown.
As for mega scizor, I really liked that idea too. I need a mega on the team and scizor seems to fit the bill perfectly, as you said, it helps covering my team's weaknesses. I'll add him too.
Thank you very much (again).

-Chafas

Messages In This Thread
Need advise for my Festive Feud team! - by Chafas - Dec 2, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Need advise for my Festive Feud team! - by Chafas - Dec 2, 2015, 12:17 PM