Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 OR/AS VGC
Well if that's the case, I'm looking forward to Wheezing in VGC then.  
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:18 AM)Peppermint Wrote: if nintendo knows what's good for them they'll keep ORAS VGC Hoenndex-only. this year was a REALLY big year for VGC growth, mainly because people weren't alienated by having to RNG as well as not have to play against scary-looking legends. also, the limited pool of pokemon allowed more creativity, which created a lot of hype (see: pachirisu).

Yea I hope it stays the same
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:06 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:02 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really wanna see if they add some other Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon to the regional Dex.  Smile

the supposed leaked dex doesnt have any gen 5 or 6 pokes in it. only gen 3 and below, but including new evos. which this really leads me to believe that VGC will be hoenn+kalos dex since the hoenn dex is so limited as far as we can tell at this point
But Mega Audino is Gen. 6
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:01 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:02 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really wanna see if they add some other Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon to the regional Dex.  Smile

the supposed leaked dex doesnt have any gen 5 or 6 pokes in it. only gen 3 and below, but including new evos. which this really leads me to believe that VGC will be hoenn+kalos dex since the hoenn dex is so limited as far as we can tell at this point

thats the point mitch, Audino isnt in the leaked dex, nor is steelix, 2 new mega evolutions we got, which means one of two things most likely, A. VGC will be hoenn and kalos dex, or B. the hoenn dex will expand in some way
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:54 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:01 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

thats the point mitch, Audino isnt in the leaked dex, nor is steelix, 2 new mega evolutions we got, which means one of two things most likely, A. VGC will be hoenn and kalos dex, or B. the hoenn dex will expand in some way
Yea because I heard Gen. 6 (X/Y) pokes will he compatible with OR/AS
I'm assuming it will follow Hoenn Pokédex, so anything you can find in Hoenn I guess will be legal for VGC! I hope it isn't just Hoenn though, I hope they extend to the other regions! Smile