Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 OR/AS VGC
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:41 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: If they keep the Hoenn-Dex the same, I can see Kecleon being the new Pachirisu, as well as Gardevoir getting back into the Meta.

gardevoir was pretty meta in VGC '14. and the hoenn dex wont stay the same, 3 new generations and them not including any of the pokes from them? not likely. especially since the Pseudos are always in the games
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:41 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: If they keep the Hoenn-Dex the same, I can see Kecleon being the new Pachirisu, as well as Gardevoir getting back into the Meta.

gardevoir never left. she was really good in VGC '14, both with defensive and offensive sets to help counter the dragon-filled meta or support her team, especially as one of the only legal fairy-types.

and also adding on, pokemon like dusclops and yanma got evos that would have to be added to the hoenn dex, so no matter what it has to change a little atleast, and i believe the regional dex might have actually been leaked by hackers, I'll have to check on that though
I really wanna see if they add some other Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon to the regional Dex.  Smile
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:02 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really wanna see if they add some other Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon to the regional Dex.  Smile

the supposed leaked dex doesnt have any gen 5 or 6 pokes in it. only gen 3 and below, but including new evos. which this really leads me to believe that VGC will be hoenn+kalos dex since the hoenn dex is so limited as far as we can tell at this point
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:06 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 01:02 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really wanna see if they add some other Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Pokemon to the regional Dex.  Smile

the supposed leaked dex doesnt have any gen 5 or 6 pokes in it. only gen 3 and below, but including new evos. which this really leads me to believe that VGC will be hoenn+kalos dex since the hoenn dex is so limited as far as we can tell at this point

Oh darn, that's no fun. (I can only hope it isn't real, unless they ripped it from the Demo)  Sad

I can't find anything about a dumped Hoenn Pokedex but I would think Audino would be in it since it gets a mega in ORAS.
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:06 PM)Joushou Wrote:

I can't find anything about a dumped Hoenn Pokedex but I would think Audino would be in it since it gets a mega in ORAS.

you can find the leaked dex here, not sure if its 100% gonna be the dex used as there is still a month left, but thats what we have to go off of for now
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:11 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:

you can find the leaked dex here, not sure if its 100% gonna be the dex used as there is still a month left, but thats what we have to go off of for now

Well that's pretty weird. Why would Japan get Mega Steelix in their demo and then it's not in the regional Pokedex? Although, I wouldn't be upset if this was the Pokedex for the 1st playthrough.
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:16 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:11 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:

Well that's pretty weird. Why would Japan get Mega Steelix in their demo and then it's not in the regional Pokedex? Although, I wouldn't be upset if this was the Pokedex for the 1st playthrough.

it goes along with my thought of it being kalos+hoenn dex, as audino and steelix are both in kalos dex where they are missing from the supposed hoenn dex