Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Animal Crossing New Leaf
Last Friday I recently got New Leaf and I've found it fun so far! Feel free to post your dream address, villagers, or anything else!

My town name is Pokéhill, the name coming from Pokemon. I don't have a dream address yet, but I'll post it as soon as I am finished with the Dream Suite public works project!
Ahh, I haven't picked up my ACNL game in so long! I got mine the day it came out and I played it non-stop for quite a while. My town is Kanto (original, right) and I'm still in the process of sprucing my village up ;o; but as soon as I do i'll share my dream address~
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
I really need to get New Leaf again I picked up the day it came and I had a blast, that is until I forgot my neighbor's birthday then she moved tjfSweat I also didn't play the game for like a month so I didn't want to feel horrible if I pick up the game again I'll join with you
I'm definitely considering picking this game up, so I'll look into this and get back with you guys if I do :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I need around 16,000 bells to complete the Dream Suite, so I'll post my dream address when I can get it!
(Oct 6, 2014, 03:05 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: I need around 16,000 bells to complete the Dream Suite, so I'll post my dream address when I can get it!

If you haven't found out yet, the easiest way to get bells is going to the island at around 7-8pm and just catch the beetles that show up on the palm trees, and any sharks that happen to show up~ You'll pay things off in no time.
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
I havent played ACNL in ages, I should really get back to it.
I'm glad people are enjoying the tread so far Smile

My dream address is 5100-4717-1286. Nothing that special but if you want to check it out go ahead.
I've recently gotten back into it. Decided to start from scratch and made a new town. Mossdeep is getting along pretty well so far.
I should get back into New Leaf, but I wanna play other games.  Sad