Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] *NEW* 3DS XL HYPE
I got my New 3DS XL about 2 weeks ago and I love the thing, still have my Link between worlds limited edition but haven't used it since i upgraded!
I really hope this comes to my town on Feb 13th, day one. I work but will get someone to pick it up for me. I cannot wait for this and Majora's Mask. Going to be a great weekend that weekend! :D
was just thinking about it and the best name they could have given it was the '3DSc' because not only have they added a c-stick to the console, but also we can 'see' the 3D better. I should work in marketing Kappa
EspeonKing KappaHD

I myself bought the New 3DS XL day at a midnight launch, since my other 3DS is a day one Ambassador 3DS, and a few of my friends broke of the covering of the Circle Pad. And I think that my system might be faulty.

My C-Stick almost always goes down, unless I try to touch up in a certain feeble way, my touch screen at random times stops when I am dragging something, which has screwed me over in Pokemon Shuffle, and occasionally my button presses don't register. I NEVER had these issues with my old 3DS. I don't understand what's going on...

I'm also bummed out that we don't have the New 3DS [Non-XL.] I would have bought that in a heartbeat...the Europeans and Japanese got Pokemon faceplates! I hate not being able to fit my New 3DS XL into some of my pants pockets...that's partly why I stuck with my old 3DS for so long...