Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] *NEW* 3DS XL HYPE
Rainbow 
All aboard the hype train, it seems there is finally a date for US release of the "NEW" 3DS (XL) console.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/gamestop-ne...LW2syusVqU

Japan on October 11, 2014
Australia & New Zealand November 21, 2014
USA February 13, 2015
Europe...

There is no date yet confirmed for Europe though it can be expected we may get a real confirmation over the Nintendo direct tomorrow at 6:00 Pacific, 9:00 Eastern, and 14:00 GMT.
Oh my gosh!

I got a boat load of Christmas money so I'm going to get an New 3DS XL.

Of course on all days it's rumored for Friday the 13th Dodgy (I lost Pokemon X Friday the 13th in December of 2013, thankfully my friend found it in the lost and found on the Tuesday afterward. No save data corrupt either, who knows where that thing could have fallen out!)
Here's hoping your purchase goes smoothly Smile *toasts with mug of tea*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqQWzU0HU8
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:39 PM)EspeonKing Wrote: Here's hoping your purchase goes smoothly Smile *toasts with mug of tea*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqQWzU0HU8

Lord of the rings...I just saw the final part of The Hobbit two weeks ago, it was pretty good. *SPOILER ALERT* for beginning of the movie* One scene where this dragon was breathing fire on the towers reminded me of Ho-Oh on the Bell Tower legend in HG.

Back on topic, thanks! Hopefully the direct confirms the release date because I'm hyped!

Also my 3DS is half broken ( screen flickering and turning off by itself sometimes) so I'll be glad to get a "New" new 3DS :P
Everybody on this leak.
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:28 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Lord of the rings...I just saw the final part of The Hobbit two weeks ago, it was pretty good. *SPOILER ALERT* for beginning of the movie* One scene where this dragon was breathing fire on the towers reminded me of Ho-Oh on the Bell Tower legend in HG.

Haha, now that you mention it! (I think that bit should have been put at the end of the 2nd installment it kind of trivialised Smaug).
I digress...

NINTENDO HYPETRAIN. YEAH. CHOO CHOO.
I have been waiting on news for the N3ds since its release in Japan, with that said I'm bummed that the darn thing only comes in Red or Black... I wanted that sexy blue that jpn got : [ In the end its ok because moneys tight right now and by the time I can afford one there should be a recolor or SE. Too bad Nintendo feels that every SE Zelda system needs to be a gaudy gold colored abomination....we get it the tri force is gold... but imo the MM artwork and that brilliant purple would have been 10x more breathtaking than the current design.

At least we know Xenoblades comming in April and that there is a new Fire Emblems in the works. Now all I need is Donky Kong 64 remake < < HA....And hopefully an anouncement for One Piece SGBX, which we have until around March or its not comming.
I am totally going to be getting this. Only downside is that I finally just upgraded to the 3DS XL on December 27th......now I have to buy ANOTHER ONE lol. Luckily my bonus check comes in that day :D.
I just bought a 3dxl when oras came out so I doubt I buy this new one. What are the new features?
#TeamForum

(Jan 15, 2015, 05:33 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I just bought a 3dxl when oras came out so I doubt I buy this new one. What are the new features?

Well it is much more powerful than the current 3DS's. In the future you're going to have to use the newer one because of the games they will be putting out.