Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Which characters do you main in Smash?
Trolling my friends with Jigglypuff mostly lol
Uff.. lets see... in Smash 4...
My main is Mario. Is a very good fighter, all around and pretty cool character,
Then I use Kirby, Lucina, Pikachu and ZSamus. Finally, sometimes I play with other characters just for fun Smile
Cheers!
I love lucina...even though she's just a copy of Marth
I'd say I main Fox, since the original.

Though when I play, I also play Falco, Pikachu, ROB, and Toon Link pretty regularly.
rosalina and luma
I play competitively in Sm4sh and Brawl. I main Dark Pit and occasionally Pit. They're fun and easy to use. They're also quite balanced with this plenty of damage-dealing attacks, a projectile, and an convenient kill move
I main Ness! he's been my favorite character since the very first game so i'm pretty good with him I like lucas too of course :P
First off the tiers just for an idea they don't usually matter except your going into comp or want an idea of your characters potential.
https://smashboards.com/tiers/#WiiU

Those chracters are good just try to learn there combos and what they can and can't do and you'll be golden.

As for my main's

1)Toon Link- Bombs are love bombs are life

2)Greninja-I just love having him go into almost any combo I can percive.

3) Pikachu

4)Fox

5)Falco

6)Charizard
(Oct 21, 2016, 06:50 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Duck Hunt is my main, I didn't like him at first but he has an interesting play style that I enjoy, I haven't played a lot recently so I'm pretty rusty

@ChaseInfinity You main the Duck Hunter? How. Dare. You. I am calling the police.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
reporting to mum
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon