Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Gamecube games
I sold my gamecube and all of my games on eBay for $753 I dunno if that was a good deal but I just put most of my good games on the PC and downloaded an emulator.
(Mar 8, 2015, 08:56 PM)Rogue Wrote: Super Smash Bros. Melee of course. It's really iconic and there's still tournaments for it to this very day .

also, when I was a kid I played the heck out of Sonic Adventure Battle 2.

i bought melee at a garage sale for $5.00 it was my best buy ever but they also had Mario sunshine but i'll never get that one now because it was like 4 years ago and i do suggests melee as well because it has mewtwo in it and poke floats stage which is my number 1 all time favorite stage in super smash bros. ever
I'm surprised no one has said Mario party 4-7 those games are really good IF you want a copy of them go on amazon they have them for like 20.00 bucks used and like 30.00 new (somehow) also i suggest luigi's mansion and Mario kart double dash you an find these games at your local Movie Trading Company for like 20.00 bucks
Some party oriented games are still fun to fly solo with, but the Mario Party games are really only worthwhile if you have 3 extra controllers/players...playing against the AI just isn't that fun. Then of course you have party games like Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles, but they require GBA connectivity and all the associated hardware. They're fun if you can pull it off, but they take a little too much dedication to easily recommend.

On a similar note, Double Dash is good single and multi (so it's definitely easy to recommend), but where it really stands out is system link. 8 player Double Dash is the best Mario Kart experience you can reasonably have on any system (except broadband adapters are going for at least $15 more than what they should).
Good call on the Crystal Chronicles. A game thats pretty much average solo, but comes to life through multiplayer. The only issue is that you need multiple gba's and multiple gba links. If you have the set up this game should not be overlooked.
Here are some great Gamecube games you should deeply consider.
  • Super Smash Bros Melee (Obviously)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Pikmin
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Mario Party 10
  • Metroid

These are all great games you should pick up.
If you're going to get Twilight Princess, get it on the Wii so you can look cool swinging the remote like a sword and stuff :P
I strongly believe you should get Super Mario Sunshine. It's really fun and still my favorite 3D mario game to date. Also, you should probably get either Bomberman Generations or Bomberman Jetters as well. Not only do they have surprisingly fun single-player campaigns but they're an absolute blast (literally) in multiplayer.
I also think that LoZ: Ocarina of time on the GameCube is really good I also agree on Mario sunshine because they use one hidden secret stage in a Super Mario Galaxy 2 S - Galaxy stage
GC is one of the best consoles !!

My list of must HAVE games:
- Phantasy Star Online Ep.1&2
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- Resident Evil 4.
- Smash Bros Melee
- Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- Luigi's Mansion
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Soul Calibur 2.

Just to name a few :D.