Poll: What strategy should i build around?
QUASH TRICK ROOM WHAT?!?!
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Gyarados (for Connorjbeer)
Mega kangaskhan blah blah standard
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

3rd times a charm, My next team building stream
(Aug 2, 2015, 08:03 AM)GMX Wrote: Mega Kangaskhan. I don't know how to build around it.

Honestly, I don't really think Mega Kangaskhan can do well in the meta. It's so easy to deal with. Just lead with 2 intimidate users, burn it, use ability swap, and double switch into 2 fighting types and it's somewhat useless at that point. I don't get why people think mega kang is so good. I'm at the bottom of the ladder and I beat them just fine. Maybe I'm just better than I think, maybe I should go to worlds.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 2, 2015, 09:41 AM)Black117 Wrote: Let's build a team with regular Kangaskhan to deal with the meta!

Ok but Charizard Y has my pick so I'll see if I can come by the stream.

I tried working with normal kang for a perish song team, it was the worst team I ever made and I destroyed it.
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Aug 2, 2015, 10:15 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2015, 08:03 AM)GMX Wrote: Mega Kangaskhan. I don't know how to build around it.

Honestly, I don't really think Mega Kangaskhan can do well in the meta. It's so easy to deal with.  Just lead with 2 intimidate users, burn it, use ability swap, and double switch into 2 fighting types and it's somewhat useless at that point. I don't get why people think mega kang is so good. I'm at the bottom of the ladder and I beat them just fine. Maybe I'm just better than I think, maybe I should go to worlds.

Don't forget to use power split shackle to make sure it's attack is as low as possible, as well as choice specs focus blast conkeldurr, if you have all of these things then yes, you can reliably beat mega kangaskhan
No love for mega Slowbro?

0/10 worst stream ever
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:01 AM)Eckley Wrote: No love for mega Slowbro?

0/10 worst stream ever

How can you be so sure I'm not planning to build around mega slowbro? Did I say which mega the trick room team was using? That's all part of the mystery Kappa