Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A Late Introduction
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time watcher of Justin Flynn on YouTube for quite some time as well as his Twitch channel whenever it's possible. Well, I suppose it's better to be brutally honest now than later. While I do play Pokémon video games, I personally don't find much enjoyment out of them in terms of competitive battling and raising. I do, on the other hand, really enjoy watching competitive battling. Alright, how I ended up on this forum.

I'm a huge fan of Monster Hunter and I've been playing it since a friend in college out right gave me a spare copy of Monster Hunter 2 for the Playstation 2 back in college. I was so absorbed into the unique game that I researched it in-depth and I craved more of it. I have played roughly two to three hundred hours in each iteration of Monster Hunter for each generation - this includes playing the Japan only titles with a binder of translations next to me. So when I saw that Justin had tweeted that he was playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I was happy knowing that it was a game I could contribute towards the conversation and provide some help because he admitted to not being 100% familiar with the game.

It apparently worked, because here I am. I wrote out a big thread for you folks in the Monster Hunter forum. As a result of the positive feedback I've been receiving, I'm tempted to start up a Q&A thread in order to further assist this community.

Now that that's out of the way, I suppose I should tell you a little bit more of myself. I still live at home in order to look after my mother and my disabled sister. As a result, I also work from home as a remote server administrator and contract programmer for various websites. Another source of income is that I play in card game tournaments for prize money or to sell the prizes. These games range from Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering, and I also play Poker on and off. Asides from that... I'm just your average geeky person whose idea of a good night is to sit on the couch with a good RPG to play and maybe a beer or two.

I look forward to becoming more involved with this community and I would like to thank you for reading my wall of text.
Welcome to the site! :D
Welcome :D and thank you for all you've done for the community so far
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hullo there! ^.^/
Welcome to the site!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome to the siteSmile
Awesome story!! Welcome
Welcome to the forums, Leon!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Hai dere
Welcome! :D
A late yet proper introduction kappa
Welcome!