Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A pokemon game should have the option to join an evil team`
It would be cool. You could be assigned missions and that's how you could level up yours pokemon. Then, the final mission could be something with the elite 4 and the champion.
It'd be cool as long as I didn't have to have a team of zubats
i wanna do the theme song

"to protect the world from devisation" Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
ROM hack then. I like being the hero.
Being the hero isn't bad, I just want something other than every other pokemon game.
I want a game where you can control the pokemon in battle, so we can battle like they do in the anime
(Nov 23, 2014, 03:07 PM)Eckley Wrote: I want a game where you can control the pokemon in battle, so we can battle like they do in the anime

I know right! Also so they can know more than 4 moves
(Nov 23, 2014, 03:07 PM)Eckley Wrote: I want a game where you can control the pokemon in battle, so we can battle like they do in the anime

The games seem to be getting closer to the anime, especially with the DexNav. Now we point our DexNav at every area of moving grass just like Ash points his pokedex at everything
Yeah that's true, but if they were going to make the battling style like the anime it would probably be a spin off game because I don't think GF would alter the current format
I would want to see a Pokémon game that isn't turned based and you can block opponent's attacks with one's of your own