Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] An Anime that I highly recommend
Heart 
Hyouka

[Image: 16mq13.jpg]

A light synopsis:

Oreki Houtarou is a minimalistic high school boy. One day, he joins the Classic Literature Club at his elder sister's request. 

There he meets Chitanda Eru, Fukube Satoshi, and Ibara Mayaka. Chitanda is a calm beautiful girl but she turns into an embodiment of curiosity once she says, "I'm interested in it (Watashi, Kininarimasu)". Fukube is a smiling boy with a fantastic memory who calls himself a database. Ibara is a short girl and is strict with others and herself. She loves Fukube, but he always dodges her approaches. 

They begin to investigate a case that occurred 45 years ago. Hints of the mystery are buried in an old collection of works of the former members of Classics Club. The collection is titled "Hyouka."

It's a wonderful mystery series with a hint of romance. A serene and relaxing anime that has gorgeous visuals as well as being charmingly funny and smartly written. It'll stimulate your mind and make you really think.

Give it a try :]!
I'll make sure to watch it , thanks for the suggestion !
No worries. I'm sure you'll like it if you get around to watching it :]!
@Luffy  I'm actually looking for more anime to watch, anymore suggestions ?
(Apr 30, 2016, 09:29 AM)Davizz Wrote: @Luffy  I'm actually looking for more anime to watch, anymore suggestions ?

@Davizz  Hmm, what type of genres are you interested in?
@Luffy Anything that catches my eye tbh..... I love watching One Piece I'f that's any help  :P
@Davizz Ayy, fellow One Piece fan my good man :]!

Oh and yeah, I've got an anime for you. "Hataraku Maou-sama!" This is one the most funniest shows that is actually funny. 

[Image: Hataraku.Maou-sama!.full.1631224.jpg]

Here's a light snyposis (You might be thinking wtf? after you read the first parahraph but just make sure you read the second and last  :D )

Striking fear into the hearts of mortals, the Demon Lord Satan rules the land of Ente Isla with an iron fist. Embarking upon a brutal conquest to take over the continent, his efforts are foiled by the hero Emilia who initiates his swift retreat through a dimensional portal. Alongside his loyal general, Alsiel, Satan finds himself stranded in modern-day Tokyo, vowing to return to his own world and continue his reign of terror once more.....that is, if they can find a way back!

Powerless in a world without magic, Satan assumes the guise of a human named Sadao Maou and begins working at MgRonald's—a local fast-food restaurant—to make ends meet. He soon realizes that his goal of conquering Ente Isla is just not enough as he grows determined to climb the corporate ladder and become the ruler of Earth, one satisfied customer at a time!

Whether it's part-time work, household chores, or simply trying to pay the rent on time, Hataraku Maou-sama! presents a hilarious view of the most mundane aspects of everyday life, all through the eyes of a hapless Demon Lord.

From Demon Lord from another dimension to working part time in modern day Tokyo at MgRonald's... cough, cough.

[Image: 2i8kqh5.jpg]
LOL! :D  hey there Ronald Mcdonald I'll make sure to watch it too, Thanks for the suggestions @Luffy
Don't mention it :D
Hi Luffy, sounds interesting. I'll make sure to check it out. :-)