Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime Nerd here. What's your fave anime: Current Season and All Time?
I loved Hunter x Hunter. Currently I'm low on time so my only actives are One Piece, Assassination Classroom
Hunter x Hunter was fuckin' brilliant. The Chimera Ant arc was absolutely breathtaking.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon otherwise known as Horizon in the middle of nowhere 

[Image: HORIZON_Key-Visual.jpg]
 Give it a shot it's only 13 episodes  and has beautiful OST here's my personal favorite.

and try this one it's more upbeat and it ties for my favorite (Copy and Paste)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxcPYUsn_k
@lustrousdreams  Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them all out =)  I'm a die hard fan of the "Fate Series", love Bakemonogatari and it's sister shows.  Steins;Gate is amazing also.  So  many good anime, not enough time lolol.  I'll let ya know what I think =)
Currently I don't watch anything. But my favorites would be HunterxHunter and Samurai Champloo.
My favorite has to be Sword Art Online the first season. I don't know why but the idea of being trapped in a virtual world is something that I like lol.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@pritchman227 If you like the SAO type genre, you should check out a couple other shows:

Log Horizon - 2 seasons, 48 episodes

Overlord - 1 season, 12 episodes

Is It Wrong To Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon - 1 season, 12 episodes

Konosuba - 1 season, 10 episodes (2nd season upcoming)

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - 1 season 12 episodes

This one isn't really a trapped in a game type setting, but GATE is also amazing.
@Tharsin GATE has been on my list to watch in a while as is Log Horizon. And thank you for the other ones as well.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
My favorite thing to watch is Fairy Tail. I tried Your Lie In April, but hated it. Now I just watch Fairy Tail over and over :P
@Oddish 4 ever Have you tried Madoka Magica?  It is amazingly dark but you have to get through the 4th episode before it becomes really awesome.  

Wagnaria is a fantastic comedy about working in a family restaurant.

If you like science fiction, Steins;Gate might be up your alley.  An interesting take on time travel and it's effects.

Or you could always try my favorite, the Fate/Stay Night series.  Really good story about mages and the heroic spirits summoned to fight alongside them in the Holy Grail Wars =)