Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime Nerd here. What's your fave anime: Current Season and All Time?
Anyone tried Psycho Pass yet? It was an anime I never thought I would like much but I ended up loving it.

funny thing is this opening has the same artist who did Tokyo Ghouls' opening if anyone has seen that as well. I do however like that this anime is somewhat dark and gorey.
@lustrousdreams I watched the first season of Psycho Pass.  I know there is a second season and a movie but i just haven't watched them yet.  There is also a Psycho Pass Visual Novel coming to PS4 and XB One (yes in the states as well, Finally some VN love on console!)
It's freaking hard to choose just one:

Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood - Both series are awesome (soundtrack, plot, everything) kinda dark though. Nostalgia factor, too, since my brother and I used to watch it.
[Image: latest?cb=20110610052132]
(Sorry T-T)

One Piece - How the hell did Oda maintain the quality of his stories for so many years, is beyond me. Best manga ever although anime may have some pacing issues, i don't really mind much though.
[Image: LuffyBadLiarIcon2J.jpg]

Oregairu - This is kinda a real talk anime, I'm sure many could relate to it, best light novel for me ATM
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Somebody suggested me psycho pass before but I've only watch half of episode 1, is it really good?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Currently my newest all time favorite anime which will probably remain true for a few life times is a Drama called My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. I found it on crunchyroll, and my gawd do I relate to the main character ;-;. I have never felt the feels which have been felt from any other anime I have seen so far ;-;.

I rate 8/8 m8. aaand I found out the light novel is getting some more ink done so there might be another season later, I've never been so hyped out for one thing ever before T-T
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Oh boy.. Now I find myself wishing that I actually had a list of every anime I've ever watched. My memory is too horrible for me to truly participate in this thread. XD

I've watched way too many different animes to ever settle on a favorite, but my original/first favorite series was Sailor Moon. I remember how I used to bolt into the house after being dropped off from school to record the episodes on VHS. xD I'm still a fan of it but nothing beats how fanatical I was back then. I still own a lot of various merchandise from that time. They're doing another take on the anime (Sailor Moon Crystal), and I am enjoying it, even though the CGI transformation scenes seriously annoy me lol.

I watched my first anime movie with my mother back before either of us even knew what anime was. Galaxy Express 999 was amazing and totally opened my eyes to anime. (Sorry that the link is an english dub, couldn't seem to find it with english subs instead.) Speaking of which.. The same artist--Leiji Matsumoto--also animated the Daft Punk music video series (Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem). Does anyone else remember when Toonami aired those? They were awesome!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 31, 2016, 11:11 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Currently my newest all time favorite anime which will probably remain true for a few life times is a Drama called My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. I found it on crunchyroll, and my gawd do I relate to the main character ;-;. I have never felt the feels which have been felt from any other anime I have seen so far ;-;.

I rate 8/8 m8. aaand I found out the light novel is getting some more ink done so there might be another season later, I've never been so hyped out for one thing ever before T-T

Funny, i just bought the first season of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU on blu ray the other day.  I haven't watched it yet, but i've heard good things.  The second season is supposed to be good too.
@Lythania  I do remember when toonami aired them.  My friend watched my first anime movie with me, Akira wayyy back then it came out on vhs.  I didn't like it the first time, but by the tenth i was really enjoying it, lol
Favourite anime of all time: Between my first ever anime watched of Hitman Reborn and Clannad afterstory
Current Series right: none, not watching anything
But I am waiting for the anime adaption for Citrus by Sabuto Uta cos you know why not >.> (this prolly wont happen for like a very long time tho)
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Pokemon XYZ :p
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Current season either haikyuu or flip fappers all time f/z or re zero