Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime Nerd here. What's your fave anime: Current Season and All Time?
I don't keep up with current seasons anymore. I haven't for about 5 years now. Still, I really, really enjoyed anime back in the day, and my favorite is still probably... Hyakko. I really wish the manga creator would get back to making something good again. : (
All Time? Either Naruto (i mean i've watched it weekly for over a decade now) or Noir. Noir might still win.

Or maybe Shakugan No Shana. First season of that only. later on they killed the magic...

Current season? Keijo.
Its like Jojo, with Butt battles. need i say more?
All time is definitely Danganronpa. I don't watch any anime currently, the latest thing I've watched was Danganronpa 3 future and despair arcs.
Narutoooooooooo
2006 was my fav season i guess. Death Note, Code Geass Heart
I've always had a hard time stomaching the Fate/Stay Night universe because I feel like it has good world building but a very shitty actual plot. The character's motivations aren't consistent, and are sometimes hand wavey. But the world itself has so much potential.
(Nov 23, 2016, 10:59 PM)IlyasAvalon Wrote: I've always had a hard time stomaching the Fate/Stay Night universe because I feel like it has good world building but a very shitty actual plot. The character's motivations aren't consistent, and are sometimes hand wavey. But the world itself has so much potential.

THIS. I stopped watching after witnessing Berserker and Gilgamesh's battle scene. It was too one sided for me and it didn't bring justice to Berserker's true identity. Such a shame.
(Nov 24, 2016, 03:36 AM)jamboyrph Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 10:59 PM)IlyasAvalon Wrote: I've always had a hard time stomaching the Fate/Stay Night universe because I feel like it has good world building but a very shitty actual plot. The character's motivations aren't consistent, and are sometimes hand wavey. But the world itself has so much potential.

THIS. I stopped watching after witnessing Berserker and Gilgamesh's battle scene. It was too one sided for me and it didn't bring justice to Berserker's true identity. Such a shame.
Yeah... I kinda wish Berserker had a bit more screen time before getting taken out...

Personally, my favorite anime of all time is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It has amazing art, music, story, and character development; honestly I went in not expecting much but it's surprisingly deep and sad. A close second would be Steins;Gate, and third would be Gurren Lagann.
As for best anime of this season, I've only watched Yuri on Ice so... :v
Attack on Titan.

Season 2 please come sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
My favorie anime of all time is Steins;Gate, interesting cast of characters and interesting story. Currently I just finished watching The Future Diary which was also really good, thinking about starting a new show soon does anyone else watch anime through Hulu and have any reccomendations?