Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime fans
So what´s up anime and manga lovers!? how about talking a bit about your favorite mangas and animes to get some recommendations.

For now i really recommend toukyou kushu (Tokyo Ghoul) but the manga, the anime is pretty bad compared to the Manga.

So let me know and let´s share!
I've gotta say my top 3 favorite animes are Psycho Pass, Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas, and Log Horizon!

I definitely need to catch up on my anime-to-watch list.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
So far Naruto. I never had access to anime growing up and was introduced to Naruto by a friend of mine.
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Um... here's my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MyCupcakeMoney

Basically sort by rating and pick anything from 8 to 10. xD

Right now, I'll recommend the following series that I finished this year:
Black Bullet for action and feels. (Also try: Sword Art Online 2. This season has surprised me.)
Invaders of Rokujyouma?! for comedy. (Also try: No Game No Life. I treat this as more of a comedy anyway.)
Acchi Kocchi for most adorableness-per-square-inch. (Also try: Sakura Trick. Warning, girls kissing. A lot.)
The Irregular at Magic High School for just plain being epic.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Well this season Zankyou no Terror is by far my favourite.
All-time favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood closely followed by Steins;Gate

I really enjoy anime (Watched over 30) but I cannot understand the fun of reading manga on a computer... :\
I'm old school but I watch a lot of the new stuff too so I have seen a lot and sometimes it's hard to choose which are my favorite, so I will just list of 5 that are in no particular order.

Darker Than Black - I love the main character and the story is really good, highly recommend watching it
Gundam 8th MS Team - I am a huge Gundam fan and Gundam wing got me into the genre but I have to mention this one because it is short and a really good watch
Cowboy Bebop - Most anime fans know this show and it is one of the few shows I prefer in the english dub, it's an all time great with engaging and memorable characters
Toradora - I have watched more than a fair few romance series, but this one was a really memorable and enjoyable show to watch
Now and Then, Here and There - This series animation goes great with the tone of the story and is easily one of the most underrated series I have watched

I could sit here all day and name of more series but I will leave it at these 5..... for now :-)
Favorite animes and mangas ohh noo..
My taste in weeb culture is mainly comedic/crazy art style animes like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Gurren Lagaan, Kill la Kill, Baccano, Sket Dance, and Nichijou~ I'm really familiar with a lot of animes (partially due to tumblr) but when it comes to watching them I don't usually have enough time. :\
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
(Oct 3, 2014, 07:07 PM)Skarric Wrote: I've gotta say my top 3 favorite animes are Psycho Pass, Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas, and Log Horizon!

I definitely need to catch up on my anime-to-watch list.

scrub I hope ur watching log horizon 2 kappa
for all you aot fans u better be watching akame ga kill..kappa
as for my favorites I have a lot for example fma:b and code geass as these anime were the ones that left me thinking about them at least a week after I marathoned them in like 5 days kappa
right now im watchin hunter x hunter 2011 and tbh it isn't as bad as I was expecting
also watching a couple of currently streaming anime like akame ga kill, log horizon 2 and Madan no Ou to Vanadis
I've recently gotten into watching anime and my favorite as of now is Soul Eater. I am definitely going to be looking into most of these suggestions though!