Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Apr 11, 2015, 05:01 PM)Vietflame Wrote: Probably my favorite fight scene from Fate Stay Night 2014 and a perfect example of what I meant when I said this anime probably has the best fight scenes of any anime. The fluidity is almost unparalleled and the art style is beautiful. This got me so hyped for the remainder of the anime, and it didn't disappoint.

Don't misunderstand though, this isn't a generic fighting anime. The story shows a lot of emotion especially nearing the final episodes of season 1. Season 2 just started last week, and you can already feel the tension and even intimacy between certain characters. Episode 2 comes out tomorrow I believe. So hyped.

For those getting into the series, I suggest not playing the Visual Novel so you get more surprises.

Also, there is an Episode 0 of Fate Stay Night 2014. So be sure not to miss that episode, as it is very important to the story.

The art looks beautiful!!!! Exclamation
added to the list... under-lined, comic sans, size 72, bold, w/ asterisks haha. Looks awesome Smile
you should try code geass its amazing
(Apr 12, 2015, 11:01 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: you should try code geass its amazing

I watched the first episode the other day. It looks interesting. I'm watching Cowboy Bebop at the minute, I'm definitely gonna watch code Geass at some point Smile
(Apr 12, 2015, 11:01 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: you should try code geass its amazing

How I did I know that you would of posted something here XD kappa
The last anime that I got properly hooked on was Hellsing Ultimate.
(Apr 12, 2015, 02:59 PM)The Great Stag Wrote:

Because i am animooo XD
(Apr 13, 2015, 08:44 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2015, 02:59 PM)The Great Stag Wrote:

Because i am animooo XD

That is 100% spot on KappaHD
hmmm, just finshed cowboy bebop. I'm not sure what to make of it. Though I enjoyed the series the ending was so emotionless Spike wasn't explored enough for me to care. It just felt too abrupt too. It felt like it just started getting interesting and then thats it...done. The premise of it was good basically Firefly the anime :P what did you guys think of cowboy bebop?
i liked cowboy bebop alot but i never finished it as i have no time to watch anime any more Sad
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Haven't seen Cowboy Bebop but I'm planning too, recently I got into watching Black Butler which is quite awesome imo, I saw the first season and then the third since some friends told me not to acknowledge it and I would also cut in the middle of season one after the curry arc if someone plans to continue with the manga later on. (Which is what im doing, if you wanna avoid buying a lot of manga, watch until the curry arc, season 3 which is Book of Circus and the Book of Murder OVA and then start with volume 11)
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.