Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
Fairy tail is better than everything
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
I have a 77 anime list that i will plan on watching do you want to have it haha. did watch Akame ga kill or tokyo ghoul there are both fking awesome. also watch No Game No Life and assassination classroom when you have the time haha. theres a few new animes that i know from the manga that have started soon if you want those ill tell you them.
oh i forgot Seven deadly sins is a good anime. Its kind of in the middle ages like knights and kings. But the whole story is about 7 people that are the sins are trying to stop the demon clan from resurrecting.
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
In all seriousness tho i recommend fairy tail
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(Apr 14, 2015, 05:30 PM)PokeGod Wrote: I have a 77 anime list that i will plan on watching do you want to have it haha. did watch Akame ga kill or tokyo ghoul there are both fking awesome. also watch No Game No Life and assassination classroom when you have the time haha. theres a few new animes that i know from the manga that have started soon if you want those ill tell you them.

I want to watch those but I need dem dubs doe Kappa haha
I've heard No Game No Life is amazing, I've got it on my list Smile

I've just finished Code Geass.... WOW what an anime perfect blend of everything Smile It was Death Note but with a lot more colour in its cheeks and life in its body Smile (I wasn't that impressed with Death Note, IMO it didnt meet its hype).

I think Fate/Zero is next on the list

EDIT: Fate/Zero wasn't next it was TTGL...and boy was it good:D
(Apr 15, 2015, 05:33 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2015, 05:30 PM)PokeGod Wrote: I have a 77 anime list that i will plan on watching do you want to have it haha. did watch Akame ga kill or tokyo ghoul there are both fking awesome. also watch No Game No Life and assassination classroom when you have the time haha. theres a few new animes that i know from the manga that have started soon if you want those ill tell you them.

I've just finished Code Geass.... WOW what an anime perfect blend of everything Smile It was Death Note but with a lot more colour in its cheeks and life in its body Smile (I wasn't that impressed with Death Note, IMO it didnt meet its hype).

thats on my list Whats it about the head machine turned me off abit
(Apr 24, 2015, 06:27 AM)PokeGod Wrote:
(Apr 15, 2015, 05:33 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:

thats on my list Whats it about the head machine turned me off abit

To explain and give it justice will be difficult but I mean the reason I watched it was it was only 26 episodes long at the art looked very colourful Smile it's about these two boys who consider each other brothers and they find a strange mecha whilst trying to escape their underground village. All of humanity live underground under fear of who live on the surface. Anyway, they escape their village and fight fights making friends and enemies in the process and eventually cause a full blown rebellion With the two guys as the leaders.
it's just really silly and fun and it by no means takes itself seriously :P it was made by the same guy who made kill la kill and it certainly has that vibe to it. I r8 8/8 m8
THE HYPE IS REAL! There's a new Dragon ball anime coming out: Dragon Ball Super! Can. Not. Wait!
to commemorate this occassion IGinyu shall perform his happy dance

Don't mind me, just promoting Fate Stay Night 2015 ~

[Image: Fate_zps5iuezqei.gif]
(Apr 14, 2015, 04:27 AM)Chimchared7 Wrote: Fairy tail is better than everything

I agree but I like black rock shooter, pandora hearts and black butler equally... :D