Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
I wasn't very impressed with Fate/Zero guys... But willing to give Fate/Stay Night UBW 2014/2015 a go. Looks beautiful Smile
(Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM)Evyii Wrote: Haven't seen Cowboy Bebop but I'm planning too, recently I got into watching Black Butler which is quite awesome imo, I saw the first season and then the third since some friends told me not to acknowledge it and I would also cut in the middle of season one after the curry arc if someone plans to continue with the manga later on. (Which is what im doing, if you wanna avoid buying a lot of manga, watch until the curry arc, season 3 which is Book of Circus and the Book of Murder OVA and then start with volume 11)

what's black butler like?
I recently saw Death Parade, and it has quickly become one of my favorite animes of all time. It has this unique way of presenting an idea, and then making you look at that idea in a different way in the following episode. Very creative, frequently dark, and filled with a lot more heart than I would have otherwise expected. It also has one of the catchiest opening songs I have ever heard for an anime (check out the band Bradio too, they're ridiculously skilled).

In addition, I saw Baccano for the first time a little while ago, and it's a freakin' masterpiece. If you haven't seen Baccano yet, do yourself a favor. Also, watch it with the English dub, because the humor the English voice actors were able to interject into the series is just amazing (seriously, they add a lot to the already awesome story).
(Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM)Yuoh Wrote: I recently saw Death Parade, and it has quickly become one of my favorite animes of all time. It has this unique way of presenting an idea, and then making you look at that idea in a different way in the following episode. Very creative, frequently dark, and filled with a lot more heart than I would have otherwise expected. It also has one of the catchiest opening songs I have ever heard for an anime (check out the band Bradio too, they're ridiculously skilled).

In addition, I saw Baccano for the first time a little while ago, and it's a freakin' masterpiece. If you haven't seen Baccano yet, do yourself a favor. Also, watch it with the English dub, because the humor the English voice actors were able to interject into the series is just amazing (seriously, they add a lot to the already awesome story).

I've been trying to watch baccano! got stuck on episode 2 but I'll definitely give it another go soon. not that the rest of Kill La Kill I'm gonna give that a rewatch...that's a hilarious show :P
Got to watch that Hunter x Hunter and Code Geass
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Mawaru Penguindrum. It's one of my favorites and had an interesting story. It's about these two brothers and their terminally ill sister, a penguin hat, a penguin drum, and a psycho girl.
Has hunter X Hunter been dubbed? I wanna watch that show Smile
(Sep 16, 2015, 01:28 PM)EspeonKing Wrote: Has hunter X Hunter been dubbed? I wanna watch that show Smile

sadly for you no, but i still recommend watching it 20/10 rating best shonen of all time
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Has anyone mentioned Noragami? It's on netflix and it's pretty entertaining. I also got pretty into Chrome shell regios
I think that this month Noragami season 2 will come, but also some other very nice anime.