Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Feb 5, 2015, 01:39 PM)EspeonKing Wrote: Yo, looking for Anime to watch I'm pretty new to it all and want a list to work through.
The only ones I've watched are:
Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, and Dragon Ball...I know pretty basic :P
So far I have Deathnote, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, and Totoro are on my list to-watch.
I was wondering if anyone could point out some other good series/movies to put on my list?

ones i recommend: one piece! (aka my fav anime) fullmetal alchemist: WHO DOESNT LIKE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! hunter x hunter was pretty good!
soul eater: cant stop laughing! RWBY: still in making but awesome fighting show! attack on titan: very gory but AWESOME! blue exorcist: (2nd fav (sorry bleach))

but if you watch bleach and like it youll like soul eater!

oh yeah! sword art online
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
I also reccomend Bleach, i heard that they continue the anime, i wonder when, also the new dragonball super is nice, Digimon is also coming back with the continue of Tai-tk-Sora etc of the first season, too bad that they delayed till november. I also reccomend the new series of Yugioh arc V, after 20 episodes it get's very epic and interesting.
I forget if I responded to this already. BUT GURREN LAGAN!!!
seriously. The man power of that show.
I must yet watch Gurren, but after i heard of the romance, i was sad.
Gurren Lagann is a great anime. One of my favourites! I just recently watched The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Was not expecting anything of that show and it's totally not what it appears to be on the surface. Would recommend it to anyone looking for shows to watch Smile
Try "Fairy Tail" dude! it's epic!
Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online are both good.
ONE PIECE!!! Come and sail with the future Pirate King! It's super duper awesome! For those who says the art is bad, you're missing a freaking awesome story. Oda, the author, is a genius
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

One punch man
Clannad Afterstory = your soul will forever be torn apart and you would want to go cry in the corner of your room forever and ever and ever
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon