Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
Yo, looking for Anime to watch I'm pretty new to it all and want a list to work through.
The only ones I've watched are:
Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, and Dragon Ball...I know pretty basic :P
So far I have Deathnote, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, and Totoro are on my list to-watch.
I was wondering if anyone could point out some other good series/movies to put on my list?
If you're looking for a new one (that's still on-going/airing) you have to check out Death Parade! It's one of the better new twisted animes out there. But Durarara and Attack on Titan are also really good.

But since you have Totoro on your list, why not check out Spirited away? It's a good movie by the same makers :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I can recommend you Studio Ghibli movies Smile Like Eeveeli said, there's Spirited away, Laputa Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Mononoke Hime (Wolf Princess)

Another good movie is Wolf Children Smile

As far as series, I could recommend a lot, but yeah, that depends on preferences ^ ^;
code geass. its the same concept as death note but about mechas and war
I would recommend Code Geass at first I didn't know about watching it but it really gets goodSmile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Hunter x hunter is a good one, starts off slow but gets better later on so hang on lol
Tokyo Ghoul is also good second season just started now has i think 5 eps
FMA brotherhood is a popular mainstream anime

not many people like this but i do Magi the Labyrinth of Magic and second season Magi Kingdom of magic.
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
goddamnit got sniped damm you marrify I will have my vengeance [insert evil laugh here]
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:53 PM)marrify Wrote: code geass. its the same concept as death note but about mechas and war

damn how did i forget this one lol love code geass
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
What's people's opinion's on Kill La Kill, Evangelion, and Attack on Titan?
Well Attack on Titan is my specialty I think *coughs since I have a lot of AoT stuff irl* if you can't stand gore, blood, anime-people dying: Then don't watch this. But if you do not mind that: Watch it for sure! It's a great anime and the battle-animations are really well drawn. Also now is a great time to catch-up with it since there will be a movie and season two later this year/next year.

The only downside to the anime is that the characters don't have enough character development like you would normally see in other animes. But you simply forget about that downside thanks to all the intense moments and badass characters that you will love.
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015