Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:32 PM)weather Wrote: Steins;Gate

and
Steins;Gate

so good you listed it twice or is it a mistake? :P I appreciate the list though!
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:35 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:

and
Steins;Gate

so good you listed it twice or is it a mistake? :P I appreciate the list though!

So good i listed it 4 times kappa
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:40 PM)weather Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:35 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:

and
Steins;Gate

So good i listed it 4 times  kappa

haha didn't notice the other two! :P
learn to speedrun instead
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:43 PM)Jolteon92 Wrote: learn to speedrun instead

too much Jolt not enough ESP
You should give a shot to Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood is the best). Also I just finished Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and I find it REALLY good. If you're a bit hardcore Attack on Titan could be the way to go as well.
Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works? What are they about? Smile

A side question: I've always wondered, but what is Justin's Twitch offline screen from? Just curious Smile
I'm going to put my recommendation towards Akame Ga Kill it's got a lot of great fighting scenes, characters you will love (They do such a good job on getting you to really like just about every character on both conflicting sides) but be prepared for you will experience feels while watching it. I know I did and I know that I enjoyed it enough to the point where I had to pick up the manga since they went with an anime-exclusive ending.
I agree with ItalianG62 I really enjoyed Akame ga Kill and you should give it a try there are a few problems with it but overall very enjoyable anime. Other animes you should watch are Psycho-Pass, One Piece, only if you are ready to watch a lot of episodes though but OP is a great anime, DBZ of course. If you are into sports anime you should check out Kuroko's Basketball.
Movie wise check out Akira, Ghibli movies, and Wolf Children is a must.
Yeah, there's some great sports anime out there.

Like:
Kuroko no Basuke (basketball)
Prince of Tennis (tennis)
Haikyuu (volleyball)
Eyeshield 21 (gridiron football)
Baby Steps (tennis)
Yowamushi Pedal (cycling)
Area no Kishi (football)

Still holding out for that curling anime kappa