Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime or manga I should look into!?
Huh I am a big anime/manga fan and want to know which ones i should try out! Also I have scene most of the popular ones. I am more of a manga fan so if there is a manga and anime let me know! or just let me know which is better!
I know you said you saw most of the popular ones but have you watched/read One Piece yet?
If you haven't watched Ouran High School Host Club that's pretty funny, all the ones I know are too mainstream, my friend did recommend one with the word Hitman in the title, she said it was awesome. Sorry I could not be of more help.
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:01 AM)hikennytran Wrote: I know you said you saw most of the popular ones but have you watched/read One Piece yet?

Haha actually no I haven't! for Christmas I think I want some One piece volumes. Should I read and watch it? just read? or watch?
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:02 AM)Carsonith Wrote: If you haven't watched Ouran High School Host Club that's pretty funny, all the ones I know are too mainstream, my friend did recommend one with the word Hitman in the title, she said it was awesome. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Dont worry! Ill check it out! And I think your friend was talking about Hitman Reborn.
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:37 AM)Tazersguad Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:02 AM)Carsonith Wrote: If you haven't watched Ouran High School Host Club that's pretty funny, all the ones I know are too mainstream, my friend did recommend one with the word Hitman in the title, she said it was awesome. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Dont worry! Ill check it out! And I think your friend was talking about Hitman Reborn.

I don't think it was Hitman reborn, it was Kemekyo Hitman or something like that...all I can remember is that one of the characters wears a small silver crown. And this one is not an anime but Repo! The Genetic Opera is a horror/comedy/musical with an intricate plot, it's only an hour and a half I highly recommend it, it is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Nvm I think you were right it is probably Hitman Reborn
Personal favorites: Akame Ga Kill, HunterxHunter, and Magi.
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:05 AM)Rogue Wrote: Personal favorites: Akame Ga Kill, HunterxHunter, and Magi.

Should I read or watch Magi?
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:36 AM)Tazersguad Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:01 AM)hikennytran Wrote: I know you said you saw most of the popular ones but have you watched/read One Piece yet?

Haha actually no I haven't! for Christmas I think I want some One piece volumes. Should I read and watch it? just read? or watch?

Honestly, I would do both. However, if you don't have the time for over 600 20 minute episodes, you can always read it instead of watch it. It's a long journey, but it's all worth it in the end! (: