Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra
Lightbulb 
Hey fellow Avatards! This thread is our little hub to discuss the greatest series ever made. Share all your thoughts, theories, favorites and humor about the show. Flameo!

(P.S, The Last Airbender movie doesn't exist here. Discussing it will get you a trip to Lake Laogai.)
Yaaay ATLA~ It's definitely one of my FAVORITE animes/cartoons of all time because all of the episodes are made so well and with care! Even the filler episodes are important and actually develop the characters! I could rant about ATLA for hours, haha. It's incredibly difficult to think of a single favorite character, but I suppose they would be the comedic reliefs, Sokka and Iroh  :D  
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
Man i loved this series as a kid, watched it so much, but never really got into Korra when it came out. Lets just try and ignore the fact they made a movie for this show, they messed that up so bad and I was so dissapointed when I went and watched :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
@MARSxVenom you should definitely watch The Legend of Korra! Even though the first two seasons weren't the best, season 3 was awesome and I can tell 4 is going to be even better! I think it's worth checking out.
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]
same as mars here tho I did watch first two seasons of korra so I might watch the rest
I definitely need to watch the LoK series. I've watched the first season on Nickelodeon but I haven't been able to watch any other seasons yet.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Ive finally started to watch The legend of Korra and it was alot better than expected like mars i grew up with Avatar the last airbender as a kid so i was a little hesitant about it but i love it and cant wait for more episodes
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
The current season of LoK is so amazing :o Kuvira reminds me a lot of Azula.
Kuvira reminds me of a more adult, less evil Azula. Sometimes I get where she's coming from and then other times I think she's taking things too far. They built her so well that I can't even think of a villain who's been as compelling as her.
I watched TLA back in the day and it was amaaaaaaazing! Haven't watched Korra yet, I heard it's really good. How do they compare? What's the general plot?