Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Dragonball Z
Big fan of Bardock, Cooler and Broly.

Played through most of the video games as well.

Recently read though the Dragon Ball manga a few months back, might pick it back up and continue through the rest of the series.
I've been a fan of DBZ for years and Gohan will always be my favorite character. Is anyone getting/has gotten the new Xenoverse game?
(Mar 6, 2015, 08:14 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: I've been a fan of DBZ for years and Gohan will always be my favorite character. Is anyone getting/has gotten the new Xenoverse game?

I bought it yesterday as a birthday present for myself haha. It hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully it turns out to be a worthwhile purchase :D
i want Xenoverse so bad ;-; im gonna have to save up some money :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
My favorite character in DBZ will have to be Beerus. Or Goten. :D
Let's be real. DBZ is an amazing series.

I like Broly and Goten. Can't wait for that new movie Smile
I really like trunks, i love how he uses a sword

btw: hey jack havent seen you on in a while .o/
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Actually I've already bought and finished xenoverse and I have to say that it's probably the most epic DBZ game from the Raging Blast 2, if not Tenkaichi 3. The original story line is been replaced by an alternative one making the entire game extremely more insteresting then still forcing players for the 232843 time to complete the dragon ball's sagas to unlock all the characters. That's just imo Wink . If you guys still doesn't have it, I suggest you to buy it asap :D .
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
(Mar 16, 2015, 08:34 AM)Kira9181 Wrote: Actually I've already bought and finished xenoverse and I have to say that it's probably the most epic DBZ game from the Raging Blast 2, if not Tenkaichi 3. The original story line is been replaced by an alternative one making the entire game extremely more insteresting then still forcing players for the 232843 time to complete the dragon ball's sagas to unlock all the characters. That's just imo Wink . If you guys still doesn't have it, I suggest you to buy it asap :D .

Agree 100%, so far best DBZ game released. The character creation is ridiculously fun and the story + parallel quests are good. Also satiates my need for grind, as 4 total characters require grinding to obtain while every other character is unlocked via story advancement or doing a specific action (thank god).
Do recommend for DBZ fans, or anyone, because it's great.
The new DBZ game Xenoverse is a huge step in the right direction for me. I hope they continue on this trend and keep improving on the combat system and the customization options.