Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 15,000 Registered members!!!!!
Even though 99.9% of them are either inactive, bots, inactive bots, trolls, or alt accounts...... GO 15,000 REGISTERED ACCOUNT!!!!!

Like it did for 10,000 registered members i want to know what was your favorite moment so far on the site, it could be from 2 days ago or 2 years ago, also how did you find out about the site / decided to join it.
And finally what are somethings you like be looking forward to doing on the website, it could be things happening right now, or a suggestion for something we might do in the future

Here's to 20K!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBxhuwDsacCDWI_8bGuIB...h5ODPMV0KD]
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
If their are bots that means this is a lie.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:59 PM)Unit501 Wrote: If their are bots that means this is a lie.

why must you ruin our fun Sad
15,000 is 15,000 bots are not people too
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Bots are not people, and they will never be.
Bots are people too ;-;
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
My favourite moment was when I didn't visit for like 4 months. What a time to be alive that was.

Either that or the pear thing naitre mentioned. I still have nightmares of Beedle
My favorite moment was when I was apart of the underground cult that was really here.
My favorite moment was when i helped Swimmingpenguin791 reaching 200+ Rep in just a few days creating many alts.. unfortunately he got busted, but i managed to escape.

I still have 25 unbanned alts ready to spread terror at my will.
(Aug 31, 2016, 02:12 PM)GMX Wrote: My favorite moment was when i helped Swimmingpenguin791 reaching 200+ Rep in just a few days creating many alts.. unfortunately he got busted, but i managed to escape.

[Image: Xzgdap9.png]

MMMMM WHATS THAT KAIBA BOY? MMM YOU WOULDN'T BE INVOLVED WITH THE NUMEROUS BOT RAIDS LATELY HAVE YOU? HMMMM? HMMMMMM KAIBA BOY?

IT'S SUCH A SHAME THAT WE'VE MET HERE, LIKE THIS. FOR NOW WE MUST DUEL IN A SHADOW GAME, WHERE I WILL BAN YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM FOR ALL ETERNITY!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 31, 2016, 02:25 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2016, 02:12 PM)GMX Wrote: My favorite moment was when i helped Swimmingpenguin791 reaching 200+ Rep in just a few days creating many alts.. unfortunately he got busted, but i managed to escape.

[Image: Xzgdap9.png]

MMMMM WHATS THAT KAIBA BOY? MMM YOU WOULDN'T BE INVOLVED WITH THE NUMEROUS BOT RAIDS LATELY HAVE YOU? HMMMM? HMMMMMM KAIBA BOY?

IT'S SUCH A SHAME THAT WE'VE MET HERE, LIKE THIS. FOR NOW WE MUST DUEL IN A SHADOW GAME, WHERE I WILL BAN YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM FOR ALL ETERNITY!

I cannot be targeted by Mod effects.

I have no fear to stay in front of you.