Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Aww man, that sucks, I have a problem with my blood, but it isn't nearly as serious as yours, hope you get better.
My cousion has this too... I hope you can find treatment it should be easier as an adult because you are not growing so you only need a few surgeries rather than one every year but hope you get better sokn
My prayers go out to u Jflynn I'll miss u when ur not on twitch go get that treated I think u should do an update on your channel about this if you haven't already don't procrastinate about this
Thank you for sharing Justin. I really enjoy the work you put out!
I knew that there was a reason for your absence, but not this. If anything, health issues are the things I wouldn't wish upon anyone. You might not want my pity, yet I'm really sorry to hear / read that and I hope for you to get better really soon.
I haven't known about your cardiac problem , but either way I regrett not having checked the news at the point I actually got worried.

Don't worry about your community, we're doing fine. We're going to throw a huge party when you come back, let that be sure. But until then you need to take care of yourself, only for your own sake, because you have the highest of priorities.
You have people who love you; we are right behind you, Justin.

For a little smile on your face (hopefully): the typo in "regret" was completely intentional.
Justin, I've been really thinking about the stream lately, I'm really missing being there man. I've so many good times in the stream! It's brightened up my bad days, my my good days better, and introduced me into Twitch and the one of the nicest Twotch communities I've ever met. When I first started watching the stream back in 2014, I was going through a rough time, I was very often bullied in school and I would come home and feel awful about myself (rather wouldn't get to deep into that.) So, I really hope you are feeling better Justin! GET WELL SOON!
Hope your ok justin get better miss your twitch hope you recover miss you lots
I'm sure some have noticed by now, but Replay Flynn is back up.
(May 11, 2015, 05:17 PM)KirinEvans Wrote: I'm sure some have noticed  by now, but Replay Flynn is back up.

Soon. The revival shall be soon. I can feel it in my fragile, delicate bones.
Been watching your replay stream everyday. There is probably not a battle I haven't memorized yet, but I'm still entertained. Take your time to get back, we'll all still be here, and we'll all be happy to see you. Get better.