Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Pokemon Forever 2.0 Needs Your Help!
Exclamation 
Hey Pokemon Forever family today marks a big day for our little community. We're on the verge of releasing a whole new way to experience the site. At this time it's in beta mode which you can access here.

http://www.pokemonforever.com/portal.php

I know change is scary, but don't worry, both the old and new versions of PokemonForever.com will exist side by side. The new "Landing Page" simply lets us bring the site's content to you!

In the future it will contain many unique posts and scroll for more than 2 pages haha.

We plan on launching it for the release of Sun and Moon so check it out, tell us what you think, and let us know if anything breaks.

Heart
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@Justin  Looks good so far, I like the art for most of the threads, I'm kinda confused about the Alakazam  being used as the picture for the "[VGC] (VGC) Jellicent - Support (Pivot/Trick Room) 2 Options" thread though?

Looking forward to seeing the finished product as well!
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Yeah so looking forward to the finished product!
I have a few suggestions:
1. Users can choose between different backgrounds that they would like
2. When a user posts a thread they can customize the look of the subject/title even more eg. colour
3. If possible, the PM maximum changed to 250 or even 300 and easier ways to delete a whole section
Personally, I think there's too much on the front page. I would either cut down on how many front page threads there are or make the images smaller so we could see more. Other than that, I love it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I love these pictures and the format that it's on, but it may seem cluttered to others. The pictures are dope.

About the Communal Pokemon Diary (needs input), I'll start posting on that thread again when I receive my Pokemon Sun.

Where do you guys find these art? so cool

Did I mention that the pictures are awesome and I love it?!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

I like the new changes! What'd be really cool is to have a dark background where all the Pokemon sprites in the wallpaper are replaced with white outlines of each Pokemon
(Nov 14, 2016, 03:00 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Personally, I think there's too much on the front page. I would either cut down on how many front page threads there are or make the images smaller so we could see more. Other than that, I love it.

@Excalibur im confused on what you're asking for, can you clarify?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm fine with everything that includes changing the background wallpaper Rolleyes
I defeintly like the new Portal Page, no doubt about it. I really like the new boxy design Smile Although i think id probably use both formats :P
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Nov 14, 2016, 03:00 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Personally, I think there's too much on the front page. I would either cut down on how many front page threads there are or make the images smaller so we could see more. Other than that, I love it.

Same. Don't really know the word for it. Crowded? Busy? Too much coming at me at once?
#LillieDefenseSquad