Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Pokemon Team Builder Now on PokemonForever Courtesy of JTK/Team Magma!
POKEMON TEAM BUILDER ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone, I am so excited to announce that Gabby Snyder has graciously allowed us to host her Pokemon Team Builder on PokemonForever.com. Now, thanks to @Agro, you can not only find great Pokemon Movesets and Competitive Discussion here, but you can create a Pokemon team to see how balanced it is, or what type coverages you may be missing.

If you found this using goolge you might call it a Pokemon Team Planner as well.

Here is a Link to the Pokemon Team Builder, but you can also get to it in the Navigation Bar under the PokemonForever.com logo that's above this thread.

Things to note:
  • We are currently doing in house bug testing. You do not need to report any issues or feature requests; however, you may post it in this thread if you feel like it
  • There are possible issues with the Safari web browser
  • If the team builder is displayed vertically the Pokemon in the sixth slot may not work
  • Please DO NOT use non-damaging or status moves like Protect, Confide, Heal Pulse, ect. They will cause errors
Thanks for continuing to make PokemonForever such an awesome place!

Train on!

Image of the Pokemon Team Builder

[Image: PUMzKCM.png]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
This is great!
(Dec 21, 2016, 09:44 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: This is great!

I'm super excited! Been using it the last two days to build teams. Insanely useful.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Literally forgot how many times I've used the team builder from JTK and now that we have it makes it super convenient to make teams. Yes am "that guy" who needs a visual like this to see what areas of my teams are weak or need resistances for. Highly recommend using this.
Im telling all my friends about this, its a great idea now i dont have to leave PF for anything. All i need is a bed in forum and i can live here  Heart
Also I do see the Safari issue will try it on Chrome
Great work, this is such an amazing tool :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
I've been using Team Magma Teambuilder for 2 years, i'm happy to see it implemented in the forum Smile
Amazing innovations, Justin and Agro; literally this is a godsend as the team magma builder has been a cornerstone in teambuilding since X/Y :D
[Insert signature here]
loving this team builder