Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever FaceBook Page
Star 
All right then. If you are reading this, it's means we have a FaceBook page. (Clapping and other celebratorily noises)

Why do we have one you might be asking, I really dont why i'ts so we can spread our love of pokemon to as many people as we can.

You want the link now? Sure it can be found here. But really who uses Facebook anymore.

Well you might be have some questions now right? "Who do I ask?" you might be asking. Well it's not me. I'm not even qualified to be writing this thread. Ask @naitre or @ChaseInfinity .

So yea, also join or you will get banned or something along those lines.
A legend fallen from grace.
whelp looks like wundr's getting the bannerino :/
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
That link doesn't work, this is the right one
I "liked" the page.
@GMX you're such a good person. Always looking out for others and helping, your mother must be proud.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I accidentally hit the thumbs up button on the page when I didnt want to, how do I unthumbs up the page?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Oh no! I better like the page quick cause I don't want to get banned. Don't ban me! *runs to "Like" real quick" Okay, I liked it, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME! lol I love the chance to be dramatic xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Woah, looks like some new content got loaded onto the facebook page today! @BoneheadMarowak did you see this?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Oh wow, I'm honored! Thank you so much to whoever decided to feature me for the spotlight!  :D

@Chawizawd  I didn't see it until just now actually, I just got back from classes! I just feel bad that I deleted  my Facebook so many years ago Sad
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩