Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Real or Fake? Sun and Moon Save Glitch!
This is being confirmed true for pokecenters and battletree as well. more info on serebii.com.

Looks like the video has been taken down. Maybe it was fake or maybe Nintendo pulled it. I don't know.

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Wow, rip that guy's save  Sad Sad Sad

smh I feel bad for this guy, there is really nothing you can do to fix this. That is why I always tell people to make a back-up of their game if they are able to.

[Image: 8f93522425c1885425996a1c9ea0a162.png][Image: 8f93522425c1885425996a1c9ea0a162.png]
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
Real I guess. In the comments he said he used PKHex to alter his spawnpoint so he can play again.
#LillieDefenseSquad
Hopefully TPCI becomes aware of this asap and fixes it. Luckily it was found early on. Now people have the information and can avoid this situation. Be careful with yo saves, peeps!
oh no... its lumiose city all over again....
It's real. Your boy got hit with this.
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:16 PM)Unit501 Wrote: It's real. Your boy got hit with this.

Did you edit your game?
Is this real or fake?I was reading that its only affecting people who use PkHx.Can somebody confirm this to me that it only affect's people who use PkHx or is it an repeat of the lumiose city glitch.
I dunno. I saved in the Pokemon centre a couple of times while playing. No glitch issues whenever I put the DS in sleep mode. Unless, it might happen if the system is turned off or the game closes.