Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
Can we get a 'Mute' button to stop spam or people we dont like messaging us?
Not that theres a reason I need it
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Add a way to Like or +1 a reply or post someone has
(Dec 18, 2015, 06:47 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Another thing would be a "delete all" button for inbox, sent, and trash folders. Just a small thing but it's still annoying to click through each page XD
There is a empty folder button that basically is a delete all, you just select which folders you want to empty

(Dec 18, 2015, 10:24 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Can we get a 'Mute' button to stop spam or people we dont like messaging us?
Not that theres a reason I need it
In your Cp menu in the miscellaneous section there is a buddy/ignore section, just add them to the ignore section, I'm not sure of all it does since it's never been used but I guess you can help use test Wink

(Dec 18, 2015, 11:54 PM)OdysseusHestia Wrote: Add a way to Like or +1 a reply or post someone has
The Reputation is basically a like for this forum
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Could we please have a separate section for giveaways? Everyone loves a good giveaway, but it makes it hard to see other trade request and such when like half the pages are for them.
i think we need a section JUST for powersaves.... and a section roster of all trusted users moderators etc so you know who to trust
(Jan 18, 2016, 12:25 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: i think we need a section JUST for powersaves.... and a section roster of all trusted users moderators etc so you know who to trust

you can find a list of people in the 'Search for Users' thing above the search bar if that helps but yea

Also how about a random quote of the month section that shares a place under the pokemon of the day bit and have it selected from the previous months most funny/weird post? Might be an encouragement for people to get out of that giveaway section and post other places?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon