Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

AR-genned PKMN available
If anyone is looking for an AR-genned Pokemon they want to get their hands on and are not concerned with the blue pentagon or anything like that, I can fulfill such requests for you.

I can create any Poke from National Dex #1 (Bulbasaur) to #649 (Genesect), excluding a fair amount of legends. If you have a simple request, like a HA or certain nature Poke, I can do it. Please reply in this thread. I can change ability, nature, level, and gender. A handful I can generate perfect or near perfect IVs for.

Legends I can get: JPN special shiny Rayquaza with V-create, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Jirachi, shiny Uxie, shiny Mesprit, shiny Azelf, shiny Dialga, shiny Heatran, shiny Regigigas, shiny Giratina, shiny Cresselia, shiny Darkrai, shiny Shaymin, JPN special Victini with V-create, shiny Cobalion, shiny Terrakion, shiny Virizion, shiny Kyurem, special Keldeo, special Meloetta, Genesect (shiny and not shiny versions).

Legends I cannot get: all the ones not listed above :P

Any questions, ask. Please give me rep if you are satisfied from the trade, especially if you're not trading anything of value! Also, I will complete the trades in the order received. Lastly, the maximum limit to any one person is 6 Pokes so I'm not tied up all day for one person.

To the one person who PMed me earlier: I accidentally deleted your messages. Send me another PM and I have your 6 ready.
What is AR
Action Replay
(Mar 5, 2016, 01:43 PM)saxer2014 Wrote: Action Replay
Ah ok can I a victiny
(Mar 5, 2016, 01:53 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 01:43 PM)saxer2014 Wrote: Action Replay
Ah ok can I a victiny
Yeah, I added you on your thread and sent you 3 trade requests that you didn't accept.
I'm sorry for that I was busy
I'll still give you the groudon
(Mar 5, 2016, 02:03 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: I'll still give you the groudon
Thanks, gave you rep.
Hey, can I get a Genesect, perhaps? I simply want one for my Pokedex; I have no specifications.
Also, let me know if you are sending a request.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Mar 5, 2016, 02:08 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: Hey, can I get a Genesect, perhaps? I simply want one for my Pokedex; I have no specifications.
Also, let me know if you are sending a request.
Adding you now.