Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] Pokemon Emoticons
[Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png]
About five years ago, I use to be a pixel artist for a small website. Since the site got shut down I haven't really been doing much pixel work, but I thought I'd dust myself off and give it a shot.

I'm not claiming to be a master--I'm far from that lol, but I thought these weren't too shabby so I thought I'd share some Pokemon emotes that I've been designing. Advice and criticism is always appreciated--it only makes me stronger lol. By any chance anybody wants to use them, y'all have my permission.

I'll update with more as I make them Smile

Wobbuffet
[Image: Wobb_Wobb.png]
Noibat
[Image: noibat.png] 
Shiny Noibat
[Image: shinynoibat.png]
Aron
[Image: aron.png]
Shiny Carbink
 [Image: carbink.png] 
Goomy
[Image: goomy.png] 
Oddish
[Image: Oddish.png] 
Ralts
[Image: ralts.png]
Ivysaur
[Image: ivysaur.png]

#Sun&MoonTeams
[Image: Team_Rowlet.png] [Image: Team_Popplio.png] [Image: Team_Litten.png]

Mimikyu

[Image: Mimikyu.png]

[Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png][Image: poffin2.png][Image: poffin3.png][Image: poffin1.png][Image: poffin4.png]
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
why not zoidberg ;-;

Pixel art is insane, these are great!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
A friend of mine genned me a shiny Noibat to be my unofficial starter for my first playthrough of Y, I'm pretty stoked to see it here. Good job on these.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
These are really good! Tip of the hat for making these!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Thanks guys Heart I put some Poke Puffs I quickly drew up on the first post. Figured they'd make a cute border for my showcase lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@"MistressGlaceon" Here is one, just for you!  Angel
[Image: glaceon.png]
They are so cute! Heart
Well done!
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:15 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Here is one, just for you!  Angel
[Image: glaceon.png]

@devilmoth It's adorable, thank you!! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Gonna try to keep this going Heart Angel

uwu i can hacku
Your #Sun&MoonTeams are amazing! Angel

i refuse to let this die

uwu i can hacku