Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Advice/tips on team
I know there's always better pokemon, but I wanted to get advice/tips on my team. Just started reading up on different team styles, and also wasn't sure if I need more walls or sweepers of if my comp is good where it's at the moment. Anything is welcome to make my team better. I try not using what is commonly used in tournaments to try to be different. Here's my team:

1. Dragonite: Dragon Claw, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance/Earthquake(not sure which to go with, or if something better)

2. Gliscor: Protect, Toxic, Earthquake, Roost (his moveset I am very flexible)

3. Snorlax: Rest, Bellydrum/Sleep talk, Stockpile, Ice Punch (again very flexible on his)

4. Volcarona: Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain

5. Conkeldurr: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Knock Off/Payback, Stone Edge/Rockslide (wasn't sure If I wanted Conkeldurr, Machamp, or Nidoqueen, I also heard Scrappy can be viable)

6. Mawile: Iron Head, Play rough, Sucker Punch, Pain split (wanted a steel or a Fairy, so wasn't sure if Mawile was best pick or if there's other Fairy options)
Is this for VGC or singles?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jul 13, 2015, 01:27 PM)Nieves89 Wrote: I know there's always better pokemon, but I wanted to get advice/tips on my team.  Just started reading up on different team styles, and also wasn't sure if I need more walls or sweepers of if my comp is good where it's at the moment.  Anything is welcome to make my team better.  I try not using what is commonly used in tournaments to try to be different.  Here's my team:

1. Dragonite: Dragon Claw, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance/Earthquake(not sure which to go with, or if something better)

2. Gliscor: Protect, Toxic, Earthquake, Roost (his moveset I am very flexible)

3. Snorlax: Rest, Bellydrum/Sleep talk, Stockpile, Ice Punch (again very flexible on his)

4. Volcarona: Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain

5. Conkeldurr: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Knock Off/Payback, Stone Edge/Rockslide (wasn't sure If I wanted Conkeldurr, Machamp, or Nidoqueen, I also heard Scrappy can be viable)

6. Mawile: Iron Head, Play rough, Sucker Punch, Pain split (wanted a steel or a Fairy, so wasn't sure if Mawile was best pick or if there's other Fairy options)
Both I guess
(Jul 13, 2015, 01:54 PM)Nieves89 Wrote: Both I guess
I suggest you pick one or the other as the playstyles are wildly different. In doubles, for example, the game is decided more on EV spreads, whereas singles is decided more on making good switches and entry hazards.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I prefer singles then, not a big double fan
Battle spot
You should ditch M-Mawile or ur team is automatically Ubers. I don't think the rest of your team wants to hang with those Pokemon.
I am willing to swap out Mawile, Gliscor, and Volcarona, just don't know with what. Trying to not use legendaries...What could a Milotic or Gastrodon replace?