Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

All Custom Smeargle Sets - Open for Submissions!
Smeargle @ Focus Sash/Choice Scarf/Mental Herb
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Timid / Jolly
- Dark Void
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield
- Transform

To set up Dark Void, act as a punching bag, or Transform into a powerful mega and attack the opponent.
(Dec 26, 2014, 10:02 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Smeargle @ Focus Sash/Choice Scarf/Mental Herb
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Timid / Jolly
- Dark Void
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield
- Transform

To set up Dark Void, act as a punching bag, or Transform into a powerful mega and attack the opponent.

Metal herb looks like it would fit best here just because taunt o him would be so common. Also because he functions well along side that item.
Not sure if anything similar has been posted but,

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Level: 50
EVs: 84 HP / 128 Def / 44 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Follow Me
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam

1st Turn: Fake Out
2nd Turn: Dark Void
3rd Turn: Profit??

Jk - 3rd Turn: I usually attack with Ice Beam if I can knock out any of my opponent's Pokemon or switch out to one of my attackers. If one of them happens to wake up (and Smeargle is still in) I use Follow Me to change the target or spam Dark Void again.
i think you could build one with spore, substitute, batonpasss, and some stat booster like cosmic power, calm mind, swords dance, or anything like that...

edit: basicly like ninjask or something just sit around and pass off the buffs with baton pass- just a focus band will make sure he can get splore off so he can get his sub up. so simply, here it is:

smeargle@focus band
nature:something like +speed -atk Angel
EVs:252 spe and maybe 252 HP? who knows
moves:
spore
baton pass
substitiute
whatever buff you like.

on second thought you might want to scrap substitue for mean look. or in vgc you could team with gothitelle and run dark void instead of spore
Smeargle (Focus Sash)
AbilitySadown Tempo)
EVs:
(Nature Here)Nature
Moves:
-DARK VOID
-Quick Guard
-Transform
-King's Shield
Purpose of the this set:
For doubles I would bring out Smeargle and any other heavy hitting pokemon, perhaps (mega kangaskhan). Turn 1 Dark void, best case both asleep and you keep hitting with your heavy hitter and you could transform into one of their pokemon. Knig's shield can be used as a better protect. Quick Guard to protect you from priory moves. Cool Hope you enjoy.
Format Style: VGC/Doubles

Smeargle @ Focus sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 96 HP/120 Def/40 SpD/252 Spe
Timid Nature
Moves:
- Dark Void (Or spore if you want to be more gentle Kappa)
- Follow me
- Encore/Fake out
- Spiky shield

Smeargle MVP support. I don't like using him because of dark void but this set works pretty good. First turn: Use spiky shield since you probably will get attacked by one of two pokemons (because they're scared of the void) after that use dark void/follow me for being a real MVP.

Encore is also a good move! If someone's protects or fakes you out: they're doomed and are forced to switch out or slowly accept being fainted.
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Anyone has a QR-Code of a Secret Base in which I might teach my smeargle Dark Void? :D Or is there another way to get this skill ?
Shifu I know if you are in a double battle you can copy dark void from your darkrai if you have one.
I do not own one :D
smeargle @ focus sash
Ability: own tempo
EVs: 252 HP , 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
-dark void
-quick gurad
-super fang
-trick-or-treat

I made this to be paired up with my Mega-lopunny.

Lopunny @ lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy (Limber before mega)
EVs: 252 Atk , 252 Spe , 4 HP
Moves:
-ice punch
-return
-fake out
-Power-up-Punch

Lopunny out speeds Kang for first turn fake out which allows to set up dark void easily or I could opt for quick guard based on the other pokemon. Ex: talonflame and kang lead. Lopunny with return after fake out can take out talonflame and quick guard protects from kang's fake out and talonflame's brave bird. If I do get the dark void off trick-or-treat gives lopunny immunity to fighting and normal which is a great counter against Kang and could cause someone to waste a turn if they opt for a fighting type attack. Power-Up-Punch is good to counter intimidate and great to power up on from dark void. Super fang is good to take out tanks and softening up other mons for easy KOs.