Poll: Have you ever failed to catch a Shiny?
This poll is closed.
Yes
63.64%
7 63.64%
No
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Fail
He just I just recorded my first shiny fail and thought I would share it with you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBI_cyuDYrM
Im not sure if this counts as advertising and if thats illegal on this site, so if it is can you let me know and ill remove the thread, but i just thought i would share it.
I was EV training when a shiny Shuppet appeared. Of course, I didn't notice until after I fainted the horde. Redeemed myself by catching one later on though.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Excalibur0126 im stilll hunting for a Lapras in the friend safari so hopefully the same happens to me and I find another one or the lapras im hunting.
I found a geodude horde, but I wasn't hunting them so I didn't prepare, so then half the horde used earthquack of course. RIP Goldendude  Sad
(Aug 28, 2016, 12:17 PM)Idle Wrote: He just I just recorded my first shiny fail and thought I would share it with you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBI_cyuDYrM
Im not sure if this counts as advertising and if thats illegal on this site, so if it is can you let me know and ill remove the thread, but i just thought i would share it.

One of my first shiny fails was way back in 2nd gen. Silver.   It was still doing the thing where you had to do a favor before you get pokeballs.  On the way doing this, ran into a shiny pidgey.   Had to faint, since I didn't have pokeballs.

Another time I came across a shiny magikarp in the dragon's den.  I thought it being gold was pretty cool.   I evolved it, not knowing it would turn into a red Gyrados.  Since you already could catch a Red Gyrados in the game.   I was so disappointed and wouldn't have evolved it if I had known.   This was before youtube, kids.