Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Allegro Show Episode 1 (w/ Guest: @Elly)
By the way, Garchomp doesn't learn Dragon Dance. It would be broken lmao.
(Aug 16, 2016, 09:13 AM)Elly Wrote: By the way, Garchomp doesn't learn Dragon Dance. It would be broken lmao.

Like I told ChaseInfinity, I totally ad-libbed and wrote that entire post on the spot I will edit in a disclaimer under the text. Smile Also, BR Garchomp w/ Life Orb, dude! Season 1 will be like 10 episodes. Now that I have set deadlines for myself, I have a week to prepare and create each episode! Higher quality info and more segments are what I am trying to improve! Cool I should make my Signature, "The Official (Insert Famous Talk Show Host) of PokemonForever". (Jimmy Fallon/Kimmel, Ellen, or Oprah, or even James Corbin or whatever his name is.)
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 16, 2016, 08:37 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: Oh wow, you defintely put a lot of effort into this, really well thought out idea! Smile Classes start back for me on the 22nd, so even if I'm not the guest for that week, I think we could do the interview over the weekend if that's cool? Then you can just use it for whichever week someone else isn't available
@BoneheadMarowak
About the effort part, yeah, it took me thirty minutes to post the interview... because I am using a tablet with autocorrect.... Lol. :D
Shimono Hiro!

@ChaseInfinity Aww thank you but if you want you can go first :P Order dosent matter to me <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'd be happy to make a guest appearance Smile
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
Cool read. Watching that replay reminds me of how much research and effort must go into competitive pokemon battling, interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing your Garchomp love with us all, both the information and the 'mon itself! @allegro2015
THIS IS SO COOL!!!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?