Poll: What should the guild's 1st breeding event be?
This poll is closed.
Pikachu Clones
9.09%
1 9.09%
Fossil Pokemon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Surprise Us!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)!
@stephenWITNESS

You're too kind, stephen! Thanks so much for the upvote. And yes, I think I would like to take on more responsibility in the Breeding part of the forums. I'm good at it, and I love to do it! That how you should play pokemon! I know 100 posts may not seem like a lot, but it's super special for me! Thanks again for the boost, and I look forward to bringing everyone more content in the future.

- 0kamii

P.S. Also, as of now, there are three official members of Amethyst 0mega. They are: myself (@0kamii), @RetroTyphlosion, and now @TestarudoRi. Look for the guild sigil in the upper-righthand corner. Only these three are official. Anyone else with this mark is a phony and we should be notified immediately. We're only just getting started. I don't want anyone sullying the Amethyst 0mega name that fast.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Congrats with your 100th post! I look forward to your guild's services! 

If i may, id love one of those piplups :D

Deposited: Exeggcute (0KAMII) , lvl 42, Male , Repeatball
IGN: Rexieh 
Requested pkm: Piplup
@Rexieh Thanks for the kind words, Rexieh! Your Piplup has been sent! Enjoy! Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii makes me so happy to see others devoted to our lovely little site :p how would I go about getting that sigil worked into my Nidoking picture? Lol I missed you again but I should be around most of the morning if your around to trade, reps given btw :p help you build those up
lol and I had a feeling you wouldn't know how your posts ended up there..... D: I'll just have to hope I guess
(Jun 6, 2017, 08:39 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Rexieh Thanks for the kind words, Rexieh! Your Piplup has been sent! Enjoy! Smile

- 0kamii

Thank you so much! Smile
@Rexieh You are very welcome! Enjoy the Piplup, and my guild looks forward to providing for you and everyone else. Wink

@wartty If you want to be a member of Amethyst 0mega, you're given a breeding prompt and have to accurately breed the pokemon given. Then you trade the mon to me and I evaluate the results. As Amethyst 0mega is an advocate of 'legal' mons as opposed to 'legitimate' ones, the quality of the pokemon you bred will determine whether or not admittance in permitted. If you want membership, let me know and I'll send you your entrance exam. After that, if you pass, I'll send you the instruction for adding the sigil to your avatar.

Also, sorry I missed you again. I still need that Chimchar, and you still want that Emolga and Alomomola. I'll be on tonight, so hopefully we'll run into each other sooner than later.

- 0kamii

@0kamii let's hear your test then ;D will you be around like later tonight? I'll be at work till like 11 pst
@0kamii Hopefully my vote up there will pay off.... I'd like to breed some fossil mons!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jun 6, 2017, 02:46 PM)wartty Wrote: @0kamii let's hear your test then ;D will you be around like later tonight? I'll be at work till like 11 pst

@wartty 11pm PST, huh? That'll put me at 2am over here in EST. But you know what, I've nowhere to be tomorrow, and knowing the timezone helps a lot with coordination. I'll try my best to be here for you, wartty. But if I clock out, don't hold it against me. But I did make a promise to give you that Emolga and that Alomomola. And I intend to deliver. I guess all I can do now is wait.

- 0kamii

Hey 0kamii! My name's Scott, I've been around the site for a little over a year, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me join your guild! I've been part of the Breeding Alliance since Sun and Moon's whereabouts were first being leaked, and helpin people with breeding good pokes or just fun little guys to play around with has always been my favorite thing to do in this community, so if there's anything I can do to contribute, just let me know!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop