Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Another Question About Getting Darkrai...
one last little question because i'm getting the codes tommrow:

Do I like need to bring my 3ds as well as the games i'm wanting to get it on as evidence that I have a 3ds so it doesn't look like I just want to get the codes for something else (or something like that??)

Sorry, I just want to be sure I get the codes without an inconvenience  :s
They will give you the codes if you ask them. I went yesterday and asked if they have the Darkrai codes and if I could have two. They gave it to me with no questions asked.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Alright, thanks! (I just wanted to be sure)
Not a problem.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I just showed up at mine and they practically threw 3 cards at me. The card events are EZ PZ Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk Haha ok thanks ^^
Got mine yesterday without any incident since I've heard one of my friends had to pay for something else from the store to get an event card last year. Then again the store manager was for that particular store left the store. Otherwise game stop shouldn't charge anyone of a Darkrai card or any event card. If I were you, try to go with a group of friends (might be difficult) so the employee gives you multiple cards. Then again you can always ask for more than one.