Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

how do i do a givaway?
so me and my friend relly want to do a givaway but we dont know how we dontknow about the pokemon deposeted and how to give the pookemon
if anyone could help that wold be helpful the first one can get a dragenite ore metagross with whatever moves if u want a different reword pokemon tell me i might have it
(Aug 23, 2016, 06:59 PM)silverswitch1234 Wrote: so me and my friend relly want to do a givaway but we dont know how we dontknow about the pokemon deposeted and how to give the pookemon
if anyone could help that wold be helpful the first one can get a dragenite ore metagross with whatever moves if u want a different reword pokemon tell me i might have it

First have people copy and paste this.
IGN:
Pokemon Deposited: 
Level of Pokemon deposited: 
Gender of Pokemon deposited: 
Then tell what you are giving away .
Connect to the internet and go to the gts.
Then use the info they provided to find and trade with them .
Hope I helped.
Dragonite pls  (If I helped) I added your FC. 
(Aug 23, 2016, 07:19 PM)GreenMonkey369 Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 06:59 PM)silverswitch1234 Wrote:  
I don't really know how to explain it. just look at how others handle giveaways and try to work from there
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
When doing a GTS giveaway, you have people copy what greenmonkey said. In order to find the person who ordered the pokemon you simply go into the gts, and search for their pokemon based on the information provided. So if I used a female surskit that is level 14, you would search surskit, ♀, 11-20, then find their name, and pokemon which they've requested.

Once you do it once it gets easier. Just be weary for people will take people's offers before you may get to them.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?