Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Black's Breeding Shop 2.1 Redux
(Dec 7, 2016, 10:13 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:58 AM)fluffychickens Wrote: Hi friend, I am quite interested in one of your vulpix if you still have some. How would you feel about a Feebas? 5iv, mirror coat and dragon pulse, in a love ball.  Cheers!

Well I can trade now if you want to now. Remember that my friend code is in my profile and to comment or PM me if you are available to trade.

Whhops, I'm still new here, gotta update my profile with that ^^'

0559-7284-0571 ign William
Thanks!!
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:54 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 09:52 AM)Phillnominal Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2016, 07:35 AM)Black117 Wrote: @Gvng I will plan to trade if you today when available.
@nandawin don't know what mon will you exchange from me aside being in a beast ball. Need to be specific.
@SjoerdDN I'll trade for an HA Mareanie for growlithe.
@Phillnominal I don't know if you want to trade a tapu koko for cubone but that is Generous of you.

Anyone who's trade or commented here feel free to pm me about this so we can trade within the days. Be sure to remind me about the Pokémon being requested as well

If you have any cubone left I would be interest as well as the growlithe's but I am willing to part ways with the Koko :P :P :P

yeah I still have a ton of Cubone leftover so can trade whenever.
Would you do the growlithe and cubone??? I will pm you when I am available to trade
@Phillnominal Might have to decline since I don't do 2-1 trades.

Going to closed this shop for the time being as I'll be away. Pm me to arrange trades.