Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Kris' Egg Swap Reopening
[Image: pMvGuRk5.jpg:large]
Art by foolishlayde
Kris' Egg Swap Reopening

Re-opening this since the last one was fairly popular!

What is the Egg Swap? It's just as it sounds, you give away a random egg, and get one in return. You might get something cool, you might not, but hey it's all good anyway, mostly you'll be helping out your fellow users with this so definitely give it a shot!

Trade times will be setup between the two people trading. If you wish to trade multiple eggs with someone, feel free to say so. Keep it a surprise, don't say what you're giving out, only tell us what you get when the egg hatches, just for the added surprise! 

While you're at it, check out Tenebris_Kane's Breedject Shop

If you have questions, please PM me.
OU MASTER RACE
So I just comment saying I have some eggs and wanna trade. Ive got 1 1/2 boxes of random eggs, no clue what each of them are. If anyone wants to trade just reply, I guess.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova Yes that's exactly right. For ref. here's the last one http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Kris-Egg-Swap-OPEN
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 24, 2018, 06:22 PM)Kris Wrote: @Dova Yes that's exactly right. For ref. here's the last one http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Kris-Egg-Swap-OPEN

Thanks for the clarification, and like the avatar.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Yay! it's back, I tried to res the last one a couple of times since it was a bit quiet for a while. Hopefully people will start swapping again, it's great for my shop stock  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane Yup, USUM gives us a lot of new Breeding possibilities thanks to the expanded dex too, so I cant wait to see what new and interesting Breedjects get passed around
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 

I already passed Pokémon from other generations into sun/moonso the eggs will be outside even the US/UM dex in some cases when I trade (I don't know what is in most eggs I have...)

I have 30ish eggs for swapping. I have no idea what they are specifically, but let's just say I've been breeding Pokemon for a GothMaw team.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades